Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012


Kwun Tong 5

Last week was Hong Kong's General Conference!! And I am glowing and floating and giddy with such a feast for my soul! And as usual it answered my questions! I am so grateful that we can have such a meeting and gathering with the Saints all over the world and be strengthened together.
Anyways, I am becoming closer to our recent converts and less-actives and our investigators. I am getting to know them more and we are becoming better friends, I just need to help this relationship to slowly be passed onto the Savior, so that He can be their Constant best friend, like He has been for me with all the changes I've gone through :)
It will take some time as I help them gain more out of the Book of Mormon, but I know it can happen, because it already has in my past areas, and it's what we have been called by God to do.
 
Pictures this week are Korean food! well, I have desperately been missing Korean food more than I ever have in my entire life this past week, and I attempt to cook something somewhat close to it, but my beloved companion had her birthday past week and a member took us out for dinner and since my companion also loves Korean food, we went to a korean "fast food" booth and had some! hehe <3 it's SO much better than my attempted cooking in the limited time we have as missionaries :)
 
Short and sweet this week, hope to write more next week!
Loves to you all
from Hong Kong :) :) :)
Sister Burningham



No comments:

Post a Comment