Sometimes on my mission I will sketch. It may be on a Preparation Day, during Art class that I taught, or I maybe drawing instead of writing in a journal--a picture is worth thousand words, etc. Sometimes words just isn't enough, I hold my pen and it rebels at how limited words can be at times and just goes off on its own to express what my heart feels. Often that happens in intense struggling of heart, when it feels like it's going to burst and needs the hands of the divinity to either keep it together, strengthen, or replace it with stronger, more able heart. So some of them may seem more of a "sad" kind of drawings, but to me, they hold very sacred meanings and moments from my mission.
 |
| P-day at beach, Elder Li being turned into a sand mermaid by other missionaries :) |
 |
| @ Tolo Harbour Stake Talent Show |
 |
| Inspired by The Afters' song, "Lift Me Up" that has helped me a lot |
 |
| Sister Wong, my native companion while serving in Macau. |
 |
| Tiffany, a recent convert in Macau |
 |
| An Art Class Demonstration on Gesture Drawing |
No comments:
Post a Comment